Sunday, January 3, 2010

when your hearts talk...

U will never know when people turn on you..
then a devilish ideas come up..

I have friends,
but they betray me
I have best friends,
but they stab my back
I have a boyfriend, 
but he leaves me like I never exist
I have family, 
but they let me down


however, 
those things just make me stronger and tougher than ever
you can say 'turn me into ice, cold'
I no longer care about you 
as you never think about me
I will do whatever I want
I will be nice just if you are to me
But no, if you are not
I will be crueler than you ever think I can be
I will shut my mouth, no longer talkative
I won't be nice and friendly
I will do anything my way
If you can't deal with it
just quit


I will give you what you give me
But, if you take something from me which is not my will
I will take everything from you
You can say anything
I won't care
But, if I know you're hurting me
I will make that day the last time you can smile sincerely


Don't ever blame me
Because you, guys, who make me like this
And don't say that I have changed
different with what you have ever known
Because you never understand me
also stop pretending that you know me cause you don't
you never do

Just accept who I am now

If you can't
just leave
I won't force you
I won't ask you to stay
Just leave or stay
It's all up to you 
I don't care
I don't need anyone
I can't trust anyone
anymore

it's just so painful reading that..
huff..
yuph.. so devil..
we can sometimes think like that..
but then think again..

What's the matter with you??
Is it so hard to forget it and move forward??
Don't think about the past..
Don't think about the bad one..
Think the future..
It's all ahead, waiting for you..
Think the good one..
I'm sure you have one..
Don't let the bad ones cover it all..
Remember the feeling..
When you smile
When you are free
When you are spending time with them
When you give them gifts
When you share your life, happiness, and sadness
When you forgive
 That happy feeling will help you
Never ever forget it
Or your heart will be filled up with revenge and envy
Keep that in your mind

hahhh..
but I also know that it's hard..
easy to say, but so damn hard to do..
sometimes that ego and our uncontrollable emotion take over our heart, body, and mind that we can make mistakes, somethings stupid..
then what we can do is just regretting it..


I've felt that..
not good..
it's better if we can fix it..
but if we can't ??
we are all different, also when we think about some certain thing, it can be different  between one person and another..
but, just face it..
it's life.. and that's fact..


keep moving forward..
do what you can, and leave what you can't..
life is choosing.. choose wisely and you can live nicely..
sometimes to survive we have to do the orders..
again and again.. we feel forced..
but again, you still have the choice..
whether you choose to stay and keep doing it, or quit..
there are always choices, even when you think there isn't any..


Many things to learn..
but small chances.. 
you know this, and you apply it to your life..
but after sometime you will forget..
and you can fall again..
it's a warning..
get up, and walk again..
together.. forever..

Well, good night all !!
God bless you !!


c u




~ The End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment