Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Smallworlds

Nyoo..
Mw ngomongin SW lagehh..
-lagiiiii?? bosen ahh-
-ahhh, jgn gitu donk.. gw dah siapin nih.. dng foto" home space gw-
wkwk.. 


okehh..
sebelumnya..
fioooo.. qmu kasian sekali hari nihh..
tabahlah nakk..
-nepok" pundak-


okeh.. here we start..



i wonder why the picture's colour not that good.. ==
but that's me with my pet after makeover with SW newest feature.. ><

 

me n belle -my friend from malaysia-



me sliding on my new board.. ^^

 
me watching Vee doing fandango dance..
so damn cute !! 

ok, now for my home space.. 

 

foyer

 


 

 my sitting room




my living room n that small bedroom

 

my kitchen..
u see the drawing?? i drew that !! >o<

 

my bathroom

tadaaa...
gitu dhe..
dapet gambaran rumah gw kan??
quite cozy with everything I can buy.. wkwk..


good night..



ttg kehidupan gw hari nihh??
lumayan lancar lahh..
untuk ketiga kalinya tambahan minggu inih batal..
yuphh -mat, bi, elektro-
n mesti siap"..
minggu depan da ul n praktek"..
hmmmpphhh.. -membulatkan tekad-
wish us luck guys.. ^^ 







No comments:

Post a Comment