Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Repost Quotes and Poems

Karena trigger dari 'mami', haha, gue jadi pengen bikin puisi lagi. Padahal sekarang sering galau, sayang kalau ga dimanfaatkan wkwkw.
Cuma untuk sekarang mari kita repost yang dulu-dulu, yang gue demen, walau gue ga nyangka ternyata dulu gue bisa nulis gitu ya haha.
Well, time flies, things change, so do I, and my writing I guess. wkwkw

Here it is:


If time was the reason for us to be together, will it be the one which sets us apart?
~

And now time turns to be so terrifying as the part when I see you is limited and I miss you already 
~

I want no regrets, for anything I did or anything I didn't,
I want to believe that they happened for a reason
~

If you really want something you would at least try it, right? However you know there’s only 0.01% possibility it could happen
~

It's hard to move on, and it's even harder realizing that they've moved on
~
Remember
I finally remember
how it is to be happy
how to let everything go as it should be
how not to push my luck
how not to forget my being

however i could easily forget my past
not just my childhood
few years ago
few months ago
even days ago
but now i remember
the point of it

may be i couldn't remember exactly
my happiness in the past
but now i know
how to gain another happiness
with another person

i try to let them flow
i try not to think too hard
i try not to let them influence me
let me down at last

now i remember
God holds me for once more
and that's how sincere smile can be finally seen
~

I just found a new way of viewing the meaning of friendship..
It's not just about having each other..
But, it's more about being together without the statement of that bond,
which instead make it even stronger than before
~

Well, there's still some, I'll post next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment